A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Marshall: Not a Bogan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

Marshall: Not a Bogan Empty
PostSubject: Marshall: Not a Bogan   Marshall: Not a Bogan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:10 am

Character Name: Marshall Jones

Appearance: A gangly mess of limbs and awkward, Marshall doesn't really pride himself on his looks. His hair is to the stage where it needs a haircut but not long enough to be too bothersome. He can often be seen in jeans, red flannel shirt (sometimes unbuttoned with a white tank top underneath) and worn sneakers.

Year: 11 (I have no idea about Amerian grades, sue me.)

Sexuality: Bi, more leaning towards gay but he does appreciate nice boobs.

Personality: Most of the time, Marshall is quiet and a little grumpy. No lie, you rub him the wrong way and he can be quite unpleasant. Aside from that, he's a closet fantasy nerd. He is sporty though and prefers to be outside over cooped up in a stuffy room. Aside from all that, he can be a good friend if you really wanted to know him.

Background: Raised in a very outdoorsy family, he spent most of his time outside. His father worked in a zoo while his mother stayed home with him and his baby sister. Primary school had been kind of horrible, leaving him with some issues which could cause him to get violent if triggered. Do not bring up jungle gyms. Ever.

Extra-curricular activities (clubs, sports, etc.): He only ever got stuck into soccer, too lazy to do anything else.

Anything else you want to add: He's shares a room with Sam.
Back to top Go down

Marshall: Not a Bogan
Page 1 of 1