A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Marshall Arthur Jones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

Marshall Arthur Jones Empty
PostSubject: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 am

A Picture of Your Character:
Marshall Arthur Jones Tumblr_lgj51tObqU1qbgsnt
(thank you, Funk. You're a life saver.)

Character's Name: Marshall Arthur Jones

Class: Sniper

Team: RED

Personality
:
Born into the bad part of Adelaide (then again, which part isn't?) amongst a low income family that was not prepared for another mouth to feed, Marshall enjoys the simple things. Fresh air, the smell of freshly cut grass and a bullet between the eyes of anything with a skull.

Kicked out of home, the country and disowned by his father for not having a thick moustache, the young Australian grew bitter and detached, disregarding human life. His frightening caffeine addiction started not too long after he arrived in America, though it's not just coffee in his pot. A mix of scotch, caffeine and one too many teaspoons of sugar has lead to his attitude flopping around like a purple fish out of water. One minute Marshall will be content on giving you a dignified farewell, the next he'll spit on your corpse and ramble on about how your head looked twelve feet tall.

Generally though, he's very anti-social. When your job requires you to be as silent as possible so you can think about how to kill your new mail man should he befoul you in some way, noise is one of the irritating things that Mister Jones can't stand. Fast talkers and slow thinkers are high on his pet peeve list, just below decaf and those bloody backstabbing wankers.

Role-Play Sample
:
Marshall frowns, exhaling slowly. There was a lot of explosions and fire distorting his view of his target, the only hint that the bastard was still alive was a ethereal blue glow that tethered him to the godforsaken Heavy like a dog on a leash. He mused over this for a second, training the tiny (but obvious) red laser sight on the very top of a greying Medic... Which promptly vanished behind the kevlar vest wearing whale. Ah, piss.

Then came an all to hated sound, the slight fizzle of a worn out cloak and the smell of cheap cologne. He gritted his teeth, turning his head to see the grinning idiot in the doorway.

“Bloody tosser.” The brunette growled, taking the jar from the windowsill and throwing it at the Spy. The almost girly shriek never ceased to amuse nor did the follow threats of death for staining the apparently expensive Italian suit.

MSN Account: melloslastdeathnote@live.com.au

Worlds you would be interested in us having: Atom Punk would be nice... Uh, jokingly can I suggest an Assassin's Creed universe?

Last edited by Marshall Jones on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Phillips

Jeremy Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:19 am

... Sooo... I take it ya don't like us Scouts much, do ya?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:25 am

Not really, mate. Something about yer voices just irritates me.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Roberts
Admin
Samuel Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 am

-Grins slowly-

G'day there, mate. Got tired of livin' with Kiwi's, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Nah. The sheep shaggers were okay. If ya can stand the bloody bleating at all hours.

-smiles-
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long, I've been super busy lately. I like you so far.... so...

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
https://alternativeteamwork.rpg-board.net
Jeremy Phillips

Jeremy Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Hehey, welcome to the team, Snipes!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Roberts
Admin
Samuel Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Lookin' forward t'shootin' at'cha, mate -tips hat-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall Arthur Jones   Marshall Arthur Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshall Arthur Jones
Page 1 of 1