A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Roberts
Admin
Samuel Roberts

The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other Empty
PostSubject: The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other   The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Samantha Roberts; a celebrated marksmen, an efficient and skilled mercenary, and humble Australian woman.

Was bored.

She lay on her bed within the dormitory wing of the BLU base staring at the roof. She had cleaned all of her guns thoroughly, sharpened all of her knives, and rearranged her jarate stores. However in the end she was still bored.

She wasn’t a good cook so she couldn’t distract herself with cooking something and she’d read everything that interested her on base twice.

Sam looked at the shelf where she kept her Jarate. Quietly contemplating if she should break into the Spy’s room and leave a jar in there for her, just to let her know Sammie was thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other   The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Almost as if on cue, there came a few knocks at Sam's bedroom door. They were sharp raps of knuckles of wood, a little sharper than a the average person's hand hand would make against a door regularly. Too bad this hand wasn't all that 'average.'

Trish knew the two best things to get offer to get invited into Sammie's room: booze and slightly-more-expensive-than-usual ciagrettes. Hefting a case of beer and a carton of smokes, she waited for Sammie to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Roberts
Admin
Samuel Roberts

PostSubject: Re: The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other   The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:20 am

Sammie stared at the door for a second.

“The toll for entry is beer and chocolate! ... Or… Bread?”

She knew that while not everyone who came to her door would have beer, she was pretty damn sure most of them would have chocolate. The base was full of women; it would be one hell of a dangerous place if there was no chocolate about.

As for the bread? Sammie just REALLY loved fresh bread, especially straight out of an oven.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other   The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am

"Got the beer, but can I give ya some smokes 'n promise ya a raincheck on the bread?" Trish giggled quietly. Sammie was so silly sometimes. "Gotta go into town 'get some things if I'm gonna make y'all some bread."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other   The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thing about best friends is, they know how to please each other
Page 1 of 1