A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter Empty
PostSubject: Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter   Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Character Name: Pat "Nox" Erikson

Appearance: short and stocky, he wears a silver cross around his neck. His toolbelt has many extra pockets to house stakes, canteens of Holy water, belts of UV bullets he invented himself, etc. He wears altered goggles, this time with an added headlight on the side of either lens, to allow him to see in the dark. These lights are concentrated UV, powered by a fuel he concocted himself. His Gunslinger is similar, though his fingers are tipped with blades, though they're made of silver and he douses them in Holy water before every fight. I'm certain I'll draw him at some point.

Species: Human

Sexuality: Anythning goes. A man can't be picky and choosey in a world like this.

Personality: If you catch him on an average day, he spends a lot of his time trying very hard to be a badass and to seem braver and tougher than he really is. All his strength is in his inventions, though he'd never admit that. He's smart and tactical, and his brain is the probably the only reason he hasn't been drained or eaten yet. He is quiet and generally tries to keep to himself, mainly because deep down he knows that even if he puts out a tough forward persona, the best way to avoid trouble is to not go looking for it. He mostly keeps his head down and minds his own business, but trouble usually manages to find him. Ultimately, he tries to act manly and strong and tough, but in reality he is a cowardly, paranoid, little man.

Background: Unlike most who swear enemies of vampires and werewolves, Pat never had a mind-scarring experience as a boy. His parents didn't die at the hands of the monsters, in fact they thought he was foolish and immature for being as obsessed with them as he was. From a very young age, Pat was terrified of vampires. As a boy, he read stories about vampires and found them frightening enough, but it wasn't until his teen years that he really began to take it seriously and let his fear reach a whole new level.
He was ridiculed in school for his unwavering belief in the supernatural, but he let it bother him as little as possible. After all, who needed friends when you had deep-rooted fear to occupy your every thought and drive you into paranoia? By the time he was twenty he had his own rented out basement in which he lived twenty-four hours a day. He didn't sleep, ate very little, and never, EVER went outside, under any circumstances. He paid his rent by selling weapons he invented himself online and became very wealthy. Soon he bought his own house, which he converted into a lab as soon as he moved in. Here he lived in almost complete darkness, building, inventing, and soon, venturing into the cult realm of anti-vampire weaponry. Once he began working against vampires, he found himself with urge to help directly, for the greater good. This drove him to leave his lab for first time in several years, and when he stepped out of the darkness, he found himself blinded by the light of the sun.
He built himself a single robotic eye, which could see in the dark and allowed him his sight again. He saw his blinding as a turning point in his life, and so he derived a new identity for himself and pushed away his fear forever: Nox, after the Greek deity of night, the vampire hunter.

Anything else you want to add: not much else to report. He may or may not team up with Sam, once I ask if that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Phillips

Jeremy Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter   Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 am

If Sam says yes, I REEEEALLY want to rp in the chat or in a thread about what will happen if Pat finds out that Sam is good friends with a werewolf. Does Pat even know about their existence? Wasn't too sure about that point just by reading this.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Roberts
Admin
Samuel Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter   Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:24 am

Sam's an anti social loser who needs people who'll put up with him. So of course you can team up with him.
BI Dont' hurt my wolf

And Pat sounds so.... Adorkable!!
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter   Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 am

I want to seduce Pat before he knows I'm a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter   Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Quote :
Does Pat even know about their existence?

I think he knows, but I don't think he's nearly as terrified of them as he is of vampires. He's spent his whole life harbouring this hatred for vampires, after all. Werewolves? Not so much.

Quote :
So of course you can team up with him.

YES. Because seriously Pat won't do anything until someone else goads him into it. He could invent weapons for Sam too! They'd be bros like in Van Hellsing!

Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter Vh_car10

Which makes Sam the equivalent of Hugh Jackman... hm...

Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter Spl61710

ALRIGHT. I AM A-OKAY WITH TEAMING UP WITH THIS.

Quote :
I want to seduce Pat before he knows I'm a vampire.

You totally could. For all he's read and seen about vampires, he knows very little beyond lore. You could get all up in that and have yourself come fun and he'd just think you were a strange little Frenchman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter   Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pat, a paranoid freak of a vampire hunter
Page 1 of 1