A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Christmas Card Exchange.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

Christmas Card Exchange. Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Card Exchange.   Christmas Card Exchange. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:51 pm

HALLO.
Christmas is coming, petits!
Due to this horrible occurance, a number of people have expressed interest in a CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE. In which we send each other cards in the spirit of the season. (If physical letters are not an option, email is an option.) The catch is, the cards must be written IN CHARACTER, as though your character were writing to another mun's character. This gives you a fantastic opportunity to ~*be creative*~ with your yearly card sending.

Of course, it might be seen as "Out of Character" for a RED Spy to be fondly mailing a BLU Spy on Christmas, but I think this is up for interpretation. Potentially, we could set up a storyline for why we are mailing each other. Maybe the administrator decided she wanted to promote Christmas spirit by forcing members of the BLU and RED teams to be jolly. Or maybe Saxton Hale is promoting his new line of MAN PENS FOR WRITING CARDS. It's up for debate.

Since I'd say we're all pretty good friends, I am sure all of us would like to hear from each other as ourselves and not just our characters. As such, you can enclose a personal letter or another card along with your IC card if you would like.

It might be a little risky to post our addresses on a public forum, so I'm suggesting that everyone mail me their address. (As fishy as it sounds, I'd be seeing your address anyway...) and I will compile one big group message with every address/email on it and send it to everyone.
For clarification, my email is philosopherpenguin@hotmail.com

I'd say everyone should RSVP to this by the end of November so we can start working on our letters.
Questions should be posted in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Phillips

Jeremy Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Card Exchange.   Christmas Card Exchange. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Fuck yeah, I am SO in on this. You all are gonna get the best fuckin' Christmas cards ever from me.

(gonna be drawin' nude men and sex starting now until Christmas, ffft)
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Card Exchange.   Christmas Card Exchange. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Another thing to add, SOME people want to write cards for EVERY VERSE. Or, Every verse where your characters have a strong relationship. NOT EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO THIS.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Phillips

Jeremy Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Card Exchange.   Christmas Card Exchange. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm just nuts like that and want to. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Card Exchange.   Christmas Card Exchange. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Card Exchange.
Page 1 of 1