A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Christmas Cheer (R18)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

Christmas Cheer (R18) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 am

Marcelle was not the happiest person around Christmas time, tinsel and baubles seemed tacky in her books. Same with present giving, really.

Christmas in Australia was not the greatest thing for children. You had to fight something just to open a present.

Though, funnily enough, the brunette was hunched over a wrapped box. It was large and had some weight to it. She fiddled with the ribbon, curling it so it looked nice. There was no tag on it, no one else would see it in this state except for the person it was intended for.

Speaking of which, Basil was late. This wasn't a surprise to Marcie though...
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

Location : under the bed, on top of the bookshelf, behind the couch, on the fridge, in your sock drawer...

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 am

It was late when Basil finally was able to go see Marcie. She had wanted to finish giving Trish her present and it had gone on longer than she expected. Then she had had to shower quickly and grab her gift for the Sniper.

She slipped in the van, turning off her cloaking device and carefully taking off her shoes in the doorway. She smiled warmly. "Merry Christmas, Marcie." The Spy said, sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 am

The Australian smiled, looking at Basil. She leaned over, putting the scissors onto the bench and fiddled with the ribbon some more.

"Merry Christmas, Bas..."

She swallowed, finally gaining the courage to hand over the gift to the Spy. Marcie watched with nervous eyes, biting her lip. It had been a hassle to get this shipped over...
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

Location : under the bed, on top of the bookshelf, behind the couch, on the fridge, in your sock drawer...

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:10 am

She looked at her warmly, handing her own gift to the Sniper. "Open mine while I open yours." Basil stated, carefully pulling off the ribbon in one piece and putting it to the side.

"I think you'll really like it."
Back to top Go down
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:12 am

Marcelle licked her lips, shifting a bit as she rested the present in her lap. She looked at Basil, smiling nervously.

"I'd rather you opened yours first..."

Fingers ran over the wrapping paper while she waited, eyes darting between the Spy and the large, neatly wrapped, gift in her gloved hands.

White Christmases were still so odd to her.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

Basil looked at her. "Will you calm down? It's the holidays. I don't need you causing an anxious storm of stress." She rubbed a hand over her back softly, smiling at her gently. "Deep breathing. Shh."

She teased her another moment before carefully peeling off the paper in one piece, opening the box and pulling out what was inside. "Oh my god, Marcie!" The Spy said, looking at it curiously and running her hands over the soft jacket.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Marcelle calmed down, looking at Basil as she opened the gift. She smiled sheepishly, taking something else out from the bottom of the box. A small box that had been hidden by the coat.

"The sheepskin comes from the sheep on the farm where I grew up. And this is something that I saw and had to get you."

She held the little box, waiting for the Spy to take it.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:33 pm

The Spy folded the coat in her lap carefully, taking the box and opening it. She put it down quietly and hugged Marcelle tightly. "Oh Marcie you're so sweet." She purred, kissing her on the cheek. "I love zhem!" She pulled out the knife and played with it for a moment, grinning to herself. "Open yours now!"
Back to top Go down
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Marcie opened her gift nervously, making sure she didn't rip the paper. Carefully she put it aside onto her pillow, opening the box. Her eyes widened at the sight of the fine leather belt, fingers so eagerly prying it out.

"God, Basil... It's so intricate." The freckle dusted Australian ran a finger over the design on the buckle, eyes caught by another wrapped box within the one the belt had rested in.

Curiosity got her, the belt laid between them as she went to take the other box. After a few minutes of slipping it from the paper and shock, she removed the night time scope from the box.

"How did...?"
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:15 am

The spy smiled, watching as Marcie carefully opened her gifts. She leaned on her shoulder, gently tapping her on the nose.

"I have my ways. You know zhis." she smiled warmly, looking at her. "Besides, what kind of friend would I be, what kind of spy would I be if I could not do zomething as easy as sneaking in a simple scope for my sniper? A horrible one, non?" The woman laughed softly, taking the other's hand. "Merry Christmas, Marcie~"
Back to top Go down
Marshall Jones

Marshall Jones

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:28 pm

The brunette smiled, holding the scope carefully in her hands. "How did you know I even wanted one?" She looked at Basil, swallowing.

Marcelle stood up, picking up the belt too, and went to her cupboard to put them away. The Sniper bit her lip, turning around and looking at the enemy Spy. "Surely your base is missing you?"
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 pm

"Just an inkling." She replied with a coy smile. "Your aim also sucks whenever we have a night match."

The Spy gazed at her tiredly. "No, not really. They're either drunk or asleep. They won't notice if I don't come back for a while." Basil smiled. "Besides, I think everyone knows even if they don't say it. I'm usually here with you anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cheer (R18)   Christmas Cheer (R18) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cheer (R18)
Page 1 of 1