A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Unlikely Fatherhood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Phillips

Jeremy Phillips

Unlikely Fatherhood Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely Fatherhood   Unlikely Fatherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Background Info:

Jeremy: Age 14 - 4 years before the main storyline

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -grips his heavily bleeding side and drags himself like some half dead creature through the streets at night, slumping into an alley way and sliding down the wall to sit down, telling himself he'll stand up again soon but not believing himself-

Jeremy Phillips:-just taking out the trash to finish up his shift for the night, lugging three of the heavy trash bags in front of him as he pushes the back door of the bar's kitchens open with his behind- Yeah, thanks, man. Just takin' care a this before I go. I'll see ya tomorrow! -calling after his boss in the next room over, not yet noticing the wounded man collapsed next to the dumpster behind him-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -hears a voice and wonders whether to call for help, still having a huge ego for someone bleeding out of several places, decides to be somewhat classy about it and clears his throat, trying to sit up a little-

Jeremy Phillips: -drops the bags back to the ground and whips his head around towards the source of the noise- Who the fu- -is a little confused at first when he doesn't see anyone there with his initial sweeping glance, but his eyes widen in shock when he spots the heavily wounded man looking on the verge of collapse- Jesus, what the hell happened to you? -takes a step forward, but doesn't move much closer than that since he'd learned at a relatively young age to be wary in case there were still more brutes around-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -watches his wariness- Don' worry, the people who did zis are long gone. -shifts and winces- I cannot tell you exactly what 'appened, or why..or who...but I can tell you zat it was a few blocks away and not too long ago. If you would be so kind, I would very much appreciate a bandage or two.

Jeremy Phillips: -does relax a little at knowing it was just the two of them, but now is just as wary about the bleeding man before him- Can't tell me, huh? -crosses his arms and leans against the doorframe- Then that puts you as some kinda shady character I shouldn't be trusting, don' it? -frowning-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: You don' 'ave to trust me. You jus' 'ave to know zat I will die if you leave me 'ere. -raises an eyebrow and apathetically stares up at him-

Jeremy Phillips: Hey, maybe I'd be doin' a public service then. -has had enough family members killed by crimelords around here to not show much mercy to anyone associated with them-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: I don' kill anyone who does not 'ave it coming. -tilts his head to the side-

Jeremy Phillips: You aren't helpin' your case much, pal. -continues to just stare at him-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -shrugs and winces- Fine, let me die. Jus' get me somesing to drink to pass ze time.

Jeremy Phillips: -thinks about this for a few seconds while staring off to the side- You sit tight. I'll be right back. -uncrosses his arms and kicks the trash bags out of the doorway before retreating back inside, sneaking around the boss to grab a small med kit and one of the cheaper bottles of whiskey on his way back out-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -opens his motuh to comment about not being able to move but shuts it and watches him-

Jeremy Phillips: -doesn't exactly look like your idea of a saving grace what with the irritated scowl on his face and the not quite gentle way he drops the med kit on the man's lap and sets the whiskey bottle beside him- Can't say I didn't do anythin' to help ya, got it? -gives Rémy another once over before going back to throw away the trash he'd been in the middle of taking out-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -raises an eyebrow at him and attempts to wiggle out of his jacket without moving too much at the same time, really looks pathetic-

Jeremy Phillips: -watching the man out of the corner of his eye as he's lugging trash over the edge of the dumpster- ... -almost feels sorry enough for the guy to help him... ALMOST BUT NOT YET-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -successfully removes his jacket and reveals more obvious blood soaked patches on his white shirt as he half heartedly fiddles with his vest-

Jeremy Phillips: -kind of just standing there watching him struggle with his clothes, raising an eyebrow curiously- So you can't tell me who shot ya fulla holes, but can ya tell the guy who helped you what your name is?

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Oh, I would tell you what it is, but I seem to 'ave forgotten it. -slips out of his vest- Must be ze blood loss. -gives up and rips his shirt open-

Jeremy Phillips: Oh, so sorry. Well, if it's a guy with no name, then I guess I don't have much to feel bad about, do I? -already done with work and starts heading out towards the mouth of the alley to go home- Catch you later... or not. -shrugs as he starts walking off-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -takes a deep breath and sucks up his dignity- Please!

Jeremy Phillips: -stops and glances back over his shoulder with a rather unimpressed look- "Please" what?

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -sparkling french eyes- Please, 'elp me. I cannot do zis by myself.

Jeremy Phillips: -waits a second or two before shrugging his shoulders again and going back to crouch down next to the man, snapping open the kit to take out a small rag to blot at the blood smearing the other's torso- You still got the bullets stuck in there, Mr. No-Name?

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -looks a little surpised- Oui. I do.

Jeremy Phillips: -upon closer inspection, he realizes that none of these gunshot wounds are lethal... at least they wouldn't be after they were cleaned up a bit- Damn liar, you weren't hit as bad as ya said you was. -rolls his eyes a bit and pulls out a pair of tweezers and some scissors with one hand, and handing Rémy the whiskey bottle with the other- You might wanna chug summa that before I go digging for bullets in your shoulder.

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -smiiiiiirks and takes a long sip- I am sorry, I must 'ave miscalculated. Do not worry, I will repay you for your troubles.

Jeremy Phillips: -for that, he doesn't wait long for the alcohol to take effect before using the unopened point of the scissors to carefully work the skin and torn flesh open while using the tweezers to go in and locate the bullet- Repay me by not showin' up here again with holes in you. Sound good?

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -grits his teeth and winces in pain- You don' wan' money, boy?

Jeremy Phillips: Course I do! -grins victoriously when he feels the foreign object click against the tip of his tweezers and pulls the remnant of the bullet out, discarding it by tossing it over his shoulder- But I ain't gonna accept money when I don't know where it came from, especially coming from a guy with a story as shady as yours.

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -looks relieved to have it out of him- Money cannot be traced, money is jus' money. -chuckles softly- What do you 'ave against men in my line of work anyway?

Jeremy Phillips: -gives Rémy a hardened stare- I don't want money that could've been earned by killing my fa-... someone I know... -quickly corrects himself while wiping the tools he used on a clean spot on the rag before picking up the antiseptic to flush out the rest of Rémy's wounds- What do you think I have against guys like you?

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -hisses and shuts his eyes- We are not all bad, you know? In fact, I believe a good way to put it is to say.. "if you cannot beat zem, join zem." I don' just go about shooting children in the face.

Jeremy Phillips: Hn. Still gonna have to prove that to me. You all still go out and do the fucking dirty work for a man who WOULD do shit like that. -used almost half the bottle to clean up the wounds, and even has to use more as he's finishing and bandaging up the injuries-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: I don' play for one side, boy. I intervene where I see fit.

Jeremy Phillips: -looks up at him curiously- And you haven't been killed yet? -has to admit he's mildly impressed-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -looks at the bullet wounds with a raised eyebrow- I suppose not.

Jeremy Phillips: -putting the supplies and everything away now, tossing the hopelessly blood stained rag into the trash- Lucky you then, I guess.

Second Encounter

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -feels much better and is bleeding far less than he was the last time he walked down this street, thinks this is reason enough to pop into the "Flower shop" and reward himself to a nice big sunflower-

Jeremy Phillips: -is in the back with the hidden inventory cleaning up when he hears the door open, shoving the broom back in its corner before walking back out to the more normal looking front to see who it was- Can I help-- YOU! -recognizes Rémy as the injured guy from the alley a while ago-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -freezes in the door way dramatically- Oui?!

Jeremy Phillips: What're you doin' around here again?! -frowns-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Seeing my petit saviour. -smirks and steps further in-

Jeremy Phillips: What the fuck for? -so out of place by being a bad-mouthed adolescent surrounded by pretty fragrant flowers at that moment-
Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -dat mental image-
Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: To say a proper Sank you. I suppose.

Jeremy Phillips: Thought I said you could repay me by not showing up here again? -still wary... can you tell~?-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: You said no' to show up filled wiz bullets, and I am not...I 'ope.

Jeremy Phillips: ... -can't argue with that point- ... Well, you're welcome, I guess.

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -looks around with interest- Aren't you a little young to be working in a...flower shop.

Jeremy Phillips: -shrugs- Can't get any less suspicious of a kid sellin' flowers to old ladies, can ya? -smirks a little-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: I am sure zey only come 'ere to swoon at your smile, petit.

Jeremy Phillips: -turns a little red and rolls his eyes again- So did you want anythin' from here or not, Mr. No-Name? And my name's Jeremy. Not pehteet or whatever.

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -smirks and looks at a rose- Jeremy? You may call me Mr.Artois.

Jeremy Phillips: -puts his hands on his hips and tilts his head impatiently at the other- Ya still didn't answer my question, Mr. Artois.

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: I want to look at your other flowers. The expensive ones.

Jeremy Phillips: -nods gruffly and motions with his hand for the other to follow him behind the counter- In the back. -goes over to the area of the storage room he had been sweeping, looking around carefully first before lifting the rug up to pull open a hidden door with stairs leading to the lowest level of the building-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -follows eagerly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Jeremy Phillips: -a few other people are down there already; the owner standing behind the bar cleaning some glasses, and the rest of the people are there huddling protectively over their drinks while conversations and voice levels are kept low- Boss, got another one here for ya. -even he's being a little quieter down here-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -doesn't even want a beer that much, why is he here-

Jeremy Phillips: -because little Jer is just too cute to say no to-
Jeremy Phillips: -vulgarity and all-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -ruffles Jeremy's hair and nods at his boss, conversing with him-

Jeremy Phillips: -clenches his teeth and tolerates the hair ruffling since his boss is right there, running back upstairs to continue his job as the look-out-

Nameless Bossman: -conversing and yadda yadda grown up talk-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -eventually comes back up stairs, I guess-

Jeremy Phillips: -oh look, the cute side of little Jeremy is showing as he's busy chattering away with a couple old ladies who did wander in to buy flowers-
-LOOK AT THE CUTE-
-YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO ADOPT AND PROTECT IT-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -DOES-
Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -so watches with a FOND SMILE-

Jeremy Phillips: -being the picture perfect American poster boy with all smiles and respectful language as he politely compliments one of the ladies on her hat, and the other on the pretty brooch she has on, being even more charming with his out-of-town accent as he finishes up the transaction and wishes the grannies a good day and waves them off-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -smirks at him in a way that says "Hahaha I saw right through that and it was hilarious" with a hand on his hip-

Jeremy Phillips: -dropped the act as soon as he thought the shop was empty again and flopped down into a chair with a sigh, not noticing that Mr. Artois had seen that whole thing-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -steps toward the door, stifling a chuckle-

Jeremy Phillips: -jumps a little when he hears the footsteps, but settles back into his usual posture upon seeing who it is, raising an eyebrow at the other- What?

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Nossing much, zat was simply 'ilarious. -turns to smirk at him-

Jeremy Phillips: The hell are you talking about, Mister? -scowls at him in his cute little angry faaace-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -melts-
Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Ze little act you put on for ze elderly women, of course.

Jeremy Phillips: What about it? S'not like I'm gonna talk bad in fronta them when they jus' got back from Mass. -was raised to be a gentleman to women and elderly, hurrrr-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Your mozher must 'ave been very strict when teaching you your manners, oui?

Jeremy Phillips: Yeah, but she ain't really around much anymore. -looks genuinely upset for a moment before that expression fades- So what, you done here now?

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: -softens his expression- I suppose I am. Does not mean I am leaving zough.

Jeremy Phillips: -groans- What is it now? -honestly not understanding why Rémy is sticking around so much-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Am I really such a bozher to you, boy?

Jeremy Phillips: I don't want any trouble comin' up here cuz a you. -is still a suspicious little boy since this shop and his boss are the closest things he has to a normal family right now. He has his older brothers somewhere, but they left home a long time ago when his Ma was still alive and he doesn't know how to contact them now-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: What trouble could I possibly bring to you? -smiles sweetly-

Jeremy Phillips: I don't really know, but somethin' bad seein' how shot up you were before. -glares-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Oh please, petit Jeremy. It is my job *not* to leave a trail.

Jeremy Phillips: You sure nothin' will happen...? -still not sure-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Positive. -nods-

Jeremy Phillips: -seems to relax just a little bit - ... You'd better be right, Mister.

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: I am always right.

Jeremy Phillips: -stares at him- ...... You ain't a cop, are ya? -bit late to be asking that, deeeeeeerp-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: ...non, why would you ask zat? You are a silly boy.

Jeremy Phillips: -shrugs- Cops get shot too. -the good guys in his mind, even though he's there working for an illegal business-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: Oui, but cops don't beg twelve year olds to 'elp zem.

Jeremy Phillips: I'm fourteen, asshole! -look at him being all angry and using bad woooords~-

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: You don' look it.

Jeremy Phillips: I'm still growin' dammit!

Rémy Artois - Classy as Fuck says: You 'ad better 'ope so!

Jeremy Phillips: I know I am! I grew a couple inches jus' over break!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Back to top Go down

Unlikely Fatherhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.T. :: Anachronistic and Forgotten :: Prohibition Era :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: