A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 pm

She growled low in her throat as the Engineer placed that pathetic excuse for a hand on her neck. She winced as the grip tightened, harsh metal fingers pressing against the skin of her throat. "Oh please." She sputtered. "My mozher taught me 'ow to beat a woman into submission wizout leaving a bruise."

She tightened her mouth into a scowl. "Don' try to act like a saint on a battlefield, chérie."
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:27 pm

"Your mama must've been a shitty teacher, girl, 'cos you're gettin' your ass beat by someone a foot shorter'n you!"

"Now c'mon, sweetheart. Just admit you've been beat, n' the buzzer kin go n' we can part ways n' pick it up again, same time tomorrow mornin'." She smirked. She couldp practically taste her victory. It tasted like moist pulled pork on a crusty cheesey bun. Delicious. "Don't that sound nice?"
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:53 am

Raises her eyebrow at the other woman, noting the....interesting change in her expression. Was she hungry or aroused? Whatever. It was not important. She still had some fight in her, so she wriggled furiously. She kicked and jerked and struggled as hard as she could with a robotic hand around her neck.

"My Mozher and I may not 'ave been ze most skilled at 'and to 'and combat." She rasped. "But we do not give up."
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:43 pm

"Now that's more like it!" Trish whooped, bucking with the Spy's kicking and struggling. She didn't land in a hit of course, but the struggle was still a fun ride. She wasn't pressing her weight down on the woman anyways, so there was no reaso nwhy her movements should be hindered. She sat up on her knees, straddling the thinner hips of the woman trapped beneath her.

"Aw," she pouted, riding the struggle easily. "Is that all you got?"
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 am

"Non!" She exclaims, utterly determined not to be bested by the Engineer. Really though, this just seemed to be getting the bitch off. In fact, it was starting to wear her out. With a few more strong kicks and shoves she slumped back down, arms and legs now exhausted.

"....Per'aps we can talk about zis." She offered. A weak but toothy smile crept across her lips as she stared up at the other woman. Her eyebrows raised past her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Trish eyed the Spy beneath her, then pursed her lips thoughtfully, before nodding. "I'm always up for a bit'a negotiation. What're you proposin', girl?"

She found that weak smile to be a little suggestive, the raised eyebrows only furthering that impression. Maybe she'd like this 'negotiation' more than she thought she would... but only if the Spy suggested it herself. Trish wasn't going to go out on a limb and put an idea like... that out there.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 am

While she really wanted to lean up and whisper it in the other woman's ear, she found that she was unable to lean up even slightly. She found that a little disheartening, it was rather difficult to make such inappropriate suggestions when she couldn't reach up and touch the other person. She might not be a talented wrestler, but she was something to be reckoned with in bed. At least that was the general reaction she gathered.

With a soft chuckle, wriggled as if to ask for more breathing room and made the first move. "Well, I feel there is simply nossing more to prove on ze battlefield." She sighed a little to exaggerate her point. "So, per'aps we could change the tone of our little rendezvous, oui?" She kept her eyebrows raised and widened her smile.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:20 pm

"Against my better judgement," Trish said, mirroring the Spy's devious look with one of her own. "I'm admittin' I was thinkin' somethin' along the same lines..."

She knew it was probably a bad idea, but she eased up on the woman's neck, allowing her room to raise her torso if, perhaps, she wanted to change the tone herself with a kiss... or something. Either way, she sat back, shifting to move the woman's wrists back to both hands above her head, instead of them being clenched with one hand. She wiggled her hips a bit, getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 am

"Great minds sink alike, oui?" She grinned up at the ginger woman.

Finally free, she shifted upward to kiss the other woman on the lips. She found herself just a little surprised as she enjoyed the taste of the other woman. A soft experimental kiss turned to something more passionate, she kissed hungrily at the Engineer leaving red lipstick marks against her lips.

"So, are we still interested?" She asked, muttering against the other woman's lips.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 pm

"We're definitely interested," She said, lips smeared with red. She leaned down again, capturing the Spy's lips a second time, a third and fourth time, as she realized that one kiss wasn't enough. The woman tasted of smoke and something spicy - cinnamon, perhaps? Strong, hot cinnamon, like those cinnamon candies. She'd quit smoking years ago, within her first month with BLU, but now she felt that she yearned for a smoke... though that yearning could definitely have been for something else.

She questioned her judgement a moment, then went with what her fingers itched and twitches to do. She shifted the woman's thin wrists into her Gunslinger, then traced her human hand down the Spy's body, marvelling at how petite and dainty she seemed, but how lean and taut her body was.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:07 pm

"Was zere ever any doubt?" She asked with a coy smile and an eyebrow raise. She arched up into the kiss, enjoying the other woman's taste and the softness of her lips. There was something so sensual about laying the Mother figure. It was beautiful to watch a stern, caring woman lay down her duties and let go of herself for something so passionate. It was an odd kink, but one that Renée kept close to her heart.

She tilted her head back to watch as her hands were exchanged to the cold clasp of the other woman's metallic hand. She couldn't help but sigh softly in frustration. How was she meant to have fun without her hands? She pouted a little at Patricia as she traced a hand down her. Suddenly she felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine. Not only did Patricia have careful, mothering hands. She also possessed the hands of an Engineer. If anyone on the base could rival her or Medic in skilled, swift and curious hands it was an Engineer.

She couldn't help turning her pout into a wiiiiiiide grin as she watched the other woman go. She was a little upset that she could not lay her own hands on the curves of Patricia's forms. Her breasts were almost calling for her.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 pm

the Spy's wrists wiggled a little in her grip and she smirked slightly.

"Itchin' to do some touchin' of yer own, Spah?" she asked, her human hand coming up to tug aside the scarf wrapped around the woman's pale, delicate neck. She placed soft kisses to the snow white skin, soft against her lips. Really, Trish didn't know why she hadn't done this sooner. Spies were infamous for their sensuality and prowess in bed - and the ginger Engineer was always interested in trying out new things with new women.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:17 am

"O-oui.." She muttered, looking a little embarrassed that she actually had to request it. "If you please..." She added, tugging at her hands in the gunslinger. Though, the smirk had her thinking she would not be getting touching rights just this second.

Her suspicions were confirmed when the Engineer did not release her hands but instead, went for her neck. Dieu-- she knew the right places, that woman. The skin of her neck had always been a sensitive area, just feeling the delicate stroke of the scarf being swept to the side made her a little flustered.

Then, suddenly, she felt the faintest of shivers running down her spine. The Engineer was kissing her neck. Her neck that was sensitive. The Engineer was kissing her sensitive neck with her soft, warm lips. And-- It. Felt. Wonderful. She moaned in a low, lusty tone, practically begging to be set free so she could set her deft hands on the Engineer's body.

"S'il vous plaît, Patricia." She whined. "Pleeeease let my 'ands go."
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:10 pm

"What're you gonna do if I do?" Trish asked, shifting and cupping the Spy's breast slightly, before sliding her hand down to rest on the Frenchwoman's abdomen. "Gonna shove me down n' hop on top? Somethin' tells me that ain't likely to happen..."

Her metal fingers fiddled with the buttons of the Spy's jacket as she looked up at her face contemplatively. She pondered removing the sunglasses, but decided against it. A wily smirk took her features, and she leaned down the slightest bit to whisper in the Spy's ear through her head scarf. "OR, better question is, what'll you do if I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 am

"Nooon." She moaned in a weak tone, arching against the hand letting her breast press against the other woman's hand with a soft sigh. Shivering as her hand drifted lower, trying to watch from her position. "I would never do zat..." She muttered quietly, as though it surely was not her intention from the start. "I just...want to touch you." She reasoned, almost pleaded with the Engineer.

"And if you do not let my 'ands go...I canno' touch you." She said, shivering as her ear was whispered into.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:11 am

"Wouldn't wanna keep ya from that, now would I?" Trish said with a grin, and loosened her grip on the Spy's wrists, and sat back, settling down straddling the RED's hips. Both of her hands slid down the woman's body, metal fingers stroking down the insides of her arms, down the side of her neck, and her breasts. They paused there to cup and toy with them, and Trish knew she'd be lying if she said she wasn't watching the Spy squirm and moan eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 am

"Non, non. You would no'...you woud be missing out on.." She arches into the hand and groans louder, enjoying the feel of the other woman's real and metallic hands on her. "...So much." She smirked softly at the other, fluttering her eyelashes temptingly over her sunglasses, waggling her slender fingers eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:13 am

"Show me what all I was missin' out on, then." She grinned a crooked grin and stooped down to kiss and nip at the side of the Spy's neck, leaving small red marks with her teeth. The woman was covered all the time anyways, there was no one to see the marks she left. She gave one breast a squeeze, and the nipple, which she could feel pebble-hard through her top, a pinch.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:18 am

She makes a frustrated noise as she scooches against the dirt, loosing most of her previously earned cool demeanor. "It is 'ard when you-- ahh--nnhh..." She pauses to fully enjoy the sensation, twitching her hips gently and moaning for more. "...When you 'ave a full start..." She pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose and reaches out, slipping her hands up the others thighs to her hips, ghosting her nails over her waist, enjoying the way the other's body curves under her hands. She teases her hands up over the other's breasts and teases her nails at her neck, working on her buttons as she shifts up to cling to her shirt, nipping and kissing at the neck of the other.

She would never admit it, but she loved the way the other woman smelt. Mostly of engine oil and sweat, but there was a vague, sweet scent under it that was so appealing, like a bakery or a scented candle. She wanted to enjoy her scent as much as she wanted to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)   I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Beat You Like A Rented Mule (18+)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.T. :: Miscellaneous :: Tits Fortress 2 :: Everywhere In-Between-
Jump to: